The Canine Behaviourist is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The Canine Behaviourist may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 09 May 2018.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email and home address
- other information relevant to customer enquiries
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our offering
- We may periodically send emails about new services, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided and for which, you have given us permission to do so
- We may contact you by email or phone if you have granted us permission to do so.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.