Living with your dog
Are your anxious when out in public with your dog? Do you worry about how others will react to you both? Do you lack confidence when handling your dog? This workshop will help you to reduce your anxiety and enhance the pleasure of living with your dog.
Our workshop identifies the key traits that confident dog owners possess, and looks at ways to foster these in ourselves and others. It will show you how to relax, build confidence and develop a more positive approach to being with your dog in a number of everyday situations.
Who should attend?
This workshop is best suited to all those who feel less than satisfied with their relationship with their dog. It is ideal for those who feel anxious when out and about with their dog, and who would like to feel more confident in dealing with everyday situations. You will also gain a better understanding of dog behaviour and why they do things and how to help them live in harmony with you.
What you will learn
- Understand the key aspects of a successful relationship with your dog
- Identify how a skilful approach to being with your dog brings benefits to both of you
- Recognise warning signs of pressure and stress in situations with your dog
- Techniques and tools to cope with difficult situations involving you and your dog
- Develop a higher level of understanding of your relationship with your dog
To learn more contact us here.
- Understanding your dog – a free talk on 28/07/2019 2:00 pm